Friday, August 28, 2009

This is NOT an Announcement!

I repeat, THIS IS NOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

Everyone who knows me knows that I love kids and want a lot of them. So, I am constantly asking the girls if they are ready to have a little brother or sister (mostly it is just to bug Staci). So, here I am asking the girls if they want a sibling:



Katya's Answer



Cali's Answer

Cali has a little monkey backpack, and so she really likes monkeys these days.

10 comments:

Rebekah said...

Cute. Nya says she is the baby monkey and Cali wants her.

Doug and Amanda said...

That was super amusing!

Josh n Betsie said...

that is so cute...good luck having twins eh? lol

Tiffany said...

That is hilarious and cute - one of the best combinations out there. Good luck with monkey twins!

Amy said...

Oh Jethro, you don't know how much I needed that cuteness today. I laughed so hard at both of the girls answers. Katya was so funny saying she wanted both. Cali is so cute because of her saying "NO" like "no way" At least she likes monkeys. I am sure Cali would change her mind if a little one came along.

Anonymous said...

C'mon - who wouldn't want a baby monkey?! :-)

Btw, what is this menu planning website? I want to try it!

Amy said...

Wish this was an ANNOUNCEMENT!

Alison said...

Love it! Alex and I laughed again and again (cause of course he wanted to watch them again and again).

Mendel Family said...

That is so hilarious! I love little kids and what they do and say!

Reuel and Ana said...

i want a baby monkey