The Monday after Easter we took the girls and my parents to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. They absolutely loved it. They loved it so much that we will definitely be going back. My favorite part of the whole thing its that they can pretty much touch everything and not damage it. I'm sure Katya especially loved the hands on part. This post is picture overload, so be warned.
Cali kept saying she was changing the dinosaurs clothes
The dinosaur museum is awesome. I have only been there once. I went with Andrea. Jack and Lily sure loved the hands on experience. I just love Katya's smile. Everytime I see a picture of her with that smile it just cracks me up.
2 comments:
The dinosaur museum is awesome. I have only been there once. I went with Andrea. Jack and Lily sure loved the hands on experience. I just love Katya's smile. Everytime I see a picture of her with that smile it just cracks me up.
there can never be an overload of pictures of these three little cuties
Post a Comment