Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day, Staci!

I think that Mother's Day teaches me one thing: Staci is amazing. I don't know how she does it all. In our family, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and birthdays are pretty much days off. We don't have to worry about changing diapers, making meals, etc. So, today, I had to do Staci's job. Let me tell you, I am frustrated, tired, and worn out!

I don't know how Staci chases these kids around all day, keeps a clean house, sews, makes cards, makes meals, changes diapers, keeps up on current events, and makes me feel like I am the center of her universe! She is really inspiring.

Staci really is wonderful, more wonderful that I deserve, that is for sure.

Here are some pictures of my smokin' hot wife with our adorable kids.





3 comments:

Reuel and Ana said...

jethro
l agree with you she is a woonderful mother. how could anyone be more proud of these darling kids. thank you for the pictures
love
anandad

Amy said...

Staci is amazing!!!

Adrian said...

so cute!