Saturday, June 12, 2010

New videos on the YouTube

I recently uploaded a bunch of videos to YouTube. You can watch them there, or you can pass, since some of them can only be loved by their parents and grandparents.

Here is a sampling that more of you might like:





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well the grand parents certinly love them. haven't been to youtube yet the picnture of TenZing crying is to die for
proud grandparents
anandad

Anonymous said...

ok l have been to utube and downloaded all the videos. it is my opione that the best video is l wanna do the dishes. there were a LOT of very cute videos l am sure that proud grandparents as well as others. will love them all but for my money l wanna to the dishes is the clear winner.
love
anandad

Doug and Amanda said...

Oh my goodness! I laughed so hard about Cali crying and saying she wants to do the dishes! Good thing you got it on tape--otherwise she'd never believe you when she's 15!

Nicole Hunter said...

That's awesome guys! Seriously, your kids are so stinking cute! I love it!