I can't believe I turned 26 this year. Ugh. I am definitely getting older. Despite the fact that I am not a huge fan of birthdays these days, Jethro sure knows how to make them wonderful. The morning started out with pancakes and Jethro and the girls picking and bringing me roses. They were beautiful. Spent most of the morning relaxing and headed to lunch at the Olive Garden and then to the movie "Salt" while Amy and Dave watched the kids. Had pizza for dinner and Jethro and the girls made me cake. It was a fabulous day.
One of the best parts of being a kid is liking the batter off the beaters.
The girls decorated it- Love it!
We may have accidentally left the frosting to close to the counter edge.
2 comments:
SUCH CUTIES. NO BEATERS FOR MR. T?
I love the last picture of Katya. She sure likes frosting.
Post a Comment