Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cali Turns 3! Nov. 29

To say Cali was excited for her birthday is an understatement. It is all she could talk about for the longest time. She insisted on having a blue dinosaur cake. She woke up and didn't realize it was her birthday and wouldn't really acknowledge it until I put n her birthday girl shirt. (Since we were still unpacking I didn't kind it until late afternoon.) As soon as I put it on, she exclaimed, "Now I'm 3!" She was so excited to have spaghetti for dinner and her dinosaur cake. She loved opening all of her presents and was so excited about every single on. She is so happy to be 3 and always says, "Thank you for my birthday." every time she prays.










Things I love about Cali:
  • She loves to talk. She constantly has something to say and doesn't really stop talking until she falls asleep.
  • She has a crazy imagination and comes up with the funniest things.
  • She says the funniest things: What the Heck! Quit waking me up! (says it all the time)
  • She is a little bossy and doesn't like when Katya is disobedient and lets her know she is in trouble.
  • She adores Tenzing and often calls him Little Buddy or My Baby.
  • She is really good at going potty and rarely has accidents.
  • She loves to help me make dinner or clean.
  • She talks about all her scrapbooking stuff and how she is going to scrabook.
  • She is a ball of energy and loves to jump and run.
  • Loves to eat, especially cheese.



3 year stats:
36 inches tall
35 pounds

1 comment:

Reuel and Ana said...

happy birthday girl we love you