Thursday, March 17, 2011

Haven't Forgotten

You may think that with the lack of frequent posts I have forgotten about the blog. Don't worry, I think about it everyday. My lack of posts has nothing to do with our fourth baby due in September, but rather the 3 little kids who won't let me stand at the computer all day and edit pictures and write blog posts. I've got all the way from January to catch up so there will be plenty to read about when I get them done.

11 comments:

Janae said...

Another baby! Congrats!

Caroline said...

Congrats Staci!

Candi said...

Congrats!

Jen and Grant said...

Oh wow! Congratulations. That's exciting for you guys.

andrea said...

That's awesome! congratulations.

Juliana said...

I don't know why but .. I knew you were pregnant!! Congrats Staci!

stephanie itri said...

woo hoo! Congrats!!!

Annie Duckworth said...

Way to go! Congrats.

Ana Cristina said...

So happy with the good news! Parabéns! Congrats!

robbin said...

congrats on the new baby how exciting!!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! (That congratulations is directed towards the forthcoming baby, not the haven't forgotten your blog bit).