Tuesday, March 6, 2012

6 Months




Notes
  • Loves her brothers and sisters. Loves it when they talk, sing, play with her. I can really get her laughing.
  • Loves to eat her squash and applesauce for dinner and eats a lot.
  • Pretty particular about her schedule. She gets cranky right around 5:15-5:30 and wants her dinner
  • Now goes to sleep about 7. If you aren't paying attention to the clock she'll let you know it's bedtime by suddenly getting super cranky and wants her bottle.
  • Loves the jumperoo.
  • So close to rolling over.
  • Such a happy baby and pretty content to just lay around and have people talk and play with her.
  • Happy about 95% of the time- I love it.
  • Gives the biggest smiles.
  • Has a crazy tongue that she likes playing with and twisting.
  • Found her feet and loves grabbing and playing with them.
Stats:
 19 pounds 5 ounces
 25.5 inches

1 comment:

Amy said...

I can't believe she is 6 months old!!! She is so cute and I love her smile.