Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The Beautiful Outdoors

It has been a really long time since I have gone hiking and I do miss it, especially after yesterday. We (Amy, Sarah, Gideon, Rebekah, Nya, Jethro, Katya, and I) went up Millcreek Canyon yesterday to enjoy the beautiful weather and give Sarah the experience of hiking in Utah. It was a blast. There was a little chill in the air, but it was nice. We didn't do anything to intense or long, but it was nice. It makes me want to get out and hike a whole lot more this summer since there are trails everywhere here in the mountains. I definitely need to take advantage of that. Since I forgot my camera, Amy was nice enough to copy her pictures and give them to us. Thanks Amy!


How cute! The funny thing is that Nya wouldn't let Sarah sit
next to her and kept scooting away.


Standing at the top of the waterfall.


Katya with her Auntie Amy


I love this face. It is just so cute!


I am so lucky. I have the cutest nieces.


Amy, Katya, and I by the waterfall.


More pics by the waterfall


Cute family shot


This is Katya's sad face. She does it right before she
cries. Her little lip sticks out and then it turns into a perfect
frown and then her eyes turn into perfect frowns. So cute.
I'm glad we finally got a picture of it.

3 comments:

Amy said...

It was so fun spending time with everyone in Salt Lake! I had the best time! Hiking was a blast. I am so jealous that you live so close to the mountains. You and Rebekah should hook up this summer and hike!!

Reuel and Ana said...

So So Cute, thanks for all the pictures. I just love them... It was good that you were all able to get together. my favorite picture is of Katya's lip.
love
dad

Jancisco said...

I really love the sad face too!