This was all that was left this morning. I'll probably have to go out and pick more today. I am so excited for all the fresh fruit and vegetables that this garden will bring.
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Stawberries
I just love fresh fruit and vegetables and am very grateful that the house we live at has a huge, huge garden with lots of fruits and vegetables. Since it is still pretty early, most of the fruits and vegetables haven't come in, but the strawberries have. I picked the first batch yesterday and there was way more than I expected. I tried one to see if they were ripe before I picked a bunch, and lets just say that they melted in my mouth. I have never had a strawberry that was that good. I just wanted to eat every single one of them, except for the fact that I'd get a major stomach ache. When Jethro came home, he ate so many of them. Katya even had some for dinner and absolutely loved them. Can you just say yum!

This was all that was left this morning. I'll probably have to go out and pick more today. I am so excited for all the fresh fruit and vegetables that this garden will bring.
This was all that was left this morning. I'll probably have to go out and pick more today. I am so excited for all the fresh fruit and vegetables that this garden will bring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ah!!!!! Fresh strawberries the fruit of the Gods. Nothing like it just at a little cream and sugar and wow.
love
dad
Dad, these are so good you don't even need cream and sugar. They are that delicious all alone.
your own garden? ok now that is awesome!
Post a Comment