This past weekend we took a little trip to St. George to hang out with some friends. We went down Friday afternoon and came back on Sunday afternoon. We wish that we could have stayed for longer, but it was still a really nice trip. There were four kids total and Katya loved playing with the three other kids. We pretty much hung out and swam. It was really nice to just hang out and relax. We haven't had a chance to do that lately so it was great.

Katya and Jethro swimming. They are just so cute.

I can't believe how cute she is!
Katya playing with her friend Truman. They really like playing together.
3 comments:
I like the pics! Katya is so cute in her little bathing suit. I love the first pic! :) Truman is so much bigger now but he's a cutie.
And she gets cuter every week. Little Jethro is cute too.
love
dad
Post a Comment