Monday, December 3, 2007

She's Home!

Yesterday we brought Cali home and it was great. We are so happy to be out of the hospital and home. Cali is so different than Katya and so it's like having our first child all over again. She is so cute and so much fun to have around. Last night was kind of a rough night. She was up for most of it fussy and crying, but I guess that's normal. As Jethro put it this morning, "We now know what it's like to have a normal child." Even though she was so fussy and it was hard to stay awake with her, she is totally worth it. I love looking at her beautiful face and seeing her open her beautiful eyes. She is just so precious and I wouldn't trade her for anything.

Her are some pictures from yesterday.


Getting ready to come home.



Now we know who she's cheering for.


Nya was so excited to see baby Cali that she just couldn't
wait to see and hold her. Her excitement was so cute!


Sleeping angel.

11 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, you guys, she is beautiful!!! What an angel!! And what an adorable pic of Nya holding her- that is precious. Wow.

ana said...

She is so lovely, Ana thinks she looks like one of GreatGrandmother Jones' porcline dolls. Just perfect.
love
and and dad

Kenz said...

Hip hip hooray! I finally get to see these pictures and let me just tell you, she is yummy!!!!! What a chubby little cutie pie! Still can't believe that Staci had an 8 pounder in there. So happy for you!!!!

Daniel Hunter said...

What a cutie! She is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe she was that big! You guys have such an amazing and adorable family! Congratulations!!!

The Barkers said...

She is beautiful!! I love her litte rosebud lips (good work on that, Staci)! ;o) Seriously, she is gorgeous. I love her already!!

Rebekah said...

Just absolutely beautiful! I love the last picture.

Kristin said...

Hi! I'm a friend of Andrea's. She told me that she had a new neice born the same day as my new little neice so I had to check out your blog. I'm a sucker for those cute little newborn pictures! Congratulations!! You guys have two beautiful girls!!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

She is adorable. I'm glad that I'm not the only one up in the middle of the night taking care of a baby. I like it though, I always think to myself "I'd much rather have a baby to wake up to at night then no baby at all" and then I enjoy the night so much more.

everything pink! said...

oh my so sweet. congrats

Josh n Betsie said...

Oh my goodness she is a beautiful baby. she looks just like a doll sleeping there. CONGRATS! Jadon was the exact weight and length.

Cooper said...

Congrats, guys. She's beautiful. Nothing better than having two little girls.

Keep it up, Soda Popinski! (That's for Jethro.)