The other day, I was at work and I saw that I got an email. All it said was,
"I love you Daddy! Love, Cali"
It also had a little picture. Cali is a genius, but she can't doesn't quite have the fine (or gross, for that matter) motor skills to shoot a picture off in an email, so thanks, Staci. You are a great wife and mother.
wow look at all that hair. that must be from Staci's side because all Jones babies are bald. She is so darling. Thank you for the pictures love Ana and Dad
3 comments:
wow look at all that hair. that must be from Staci's side because all Jones babies are bald. She is so darling. Thank you for the pictures
love
Ana and Dad
so cute. She has dark hair. Congrats once again on a cute baby.
Congrats on your growing family!
Post a Comment