Then...
Friday, May 1, 2009
Happy 3rd Birthday Katya!
I can't believe that three years ago we were welcoming the wonderful and fabulous Katya into our family. Without you, I wouldn't be the mother that I am today. You make every day brighter. You have taught me understanding and patience. You have taught me how important faith is and how much love Jesus Christ has for us. You taught me to relax and enjoy life because a list isn't needed for everything. You taught me that there is no such thing as normal and that there is nothing wrong with that. You love me through all my faults and are always there to give me huge hugs. Your enthusiasm for life is wonderful. I love watching you learn something new and the pride on your face after doing it. I am amazed and astounded by the love you have for everyone, especially your sister. You make me beyond proud of the person you are and the person you are going to be. I love you Katya. Have a wonderful birthday and a fabulous 3rd year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Katya!
Happy Birthday, Katya! She is clearly a special, special little girl. I have loved watching her grow too:)
I remember holding you in my arms and praying that you would make it through the night. you seemed so weak. yet look at you now. Happy Birthday our little darling, you have taught the whole family many, many things.
love
anandad
Happy,happy,happy birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday Katya. I can't believe she is already three. Time flies when you're having fun. She is very special to us too and you and Jethro are great parents.
Happy Birthday Katya! You are getting to be such a big girl!
Happy Birthday Katya! You are a wonderful little girl. Sorry, we ended up not making it to the party. Jonas wanted to go, but mom was sick with a bad case of the headache and couldn't even walk straight let alone be at a toddler birthday party. Sorry Staci! I would have loved to come.
Post a Comment