Wednesday, April 29, 2009

How Do You Know it was a Good Night in the Garden?

When it was good enough you could taste it!




I enjoy working in the garden much more this year than I did last year. It was very stressful last year because of all the classes that I was taking, work, and my calling. This year, I only have my job and my calling, and it is much better without school. The girls love working out there with us. The picture never do it justice, but the girls were covered in dirt, and enjoyed eating it, too.

4 comments:

Reuel and Ana said...

they are so beautiful. i just want to hug them and hug them.
love
anandad

Candi said...

What cute little gardeners!

Amy said...

In the first picture you can really see all the dirt on Katya's face. What a great way to start the gardening season. Dirt...Yummy

Kirstin Schmidt said...

Nothing like good dirt for a balanced diet!! Dallin eats it too along with other nameless items!! As long as he doesn't kiss any pigs anytime soon I think we are good to go!