Thursday, July 9, 2009

A good stop makes a long trip better.

To break up our long drive we stopped in the fabulous Mile High city and were graciously welcomed into the home of the wonderful Hunter's. Our first stop was a little too fast and late at night seeing we got there at 11 and left pretty early. On the way back we made sure we got there early enough to hang out and have fun. We enjoyed a yummy dinner of Costco pizza in the park, chatting, the girls playing in the water, and a game of Ticket to Ride. Thanks Hunter's for welcoming us into your wonderful home and putting up with us. It was wonderful to see you guys again!




(I'm stealing this pic from Nicole's blog. Thank you.)
Cali loves the water so much and doesn't care how wet she gets.

2 comments:

Reuel and Ana said...

the last Cali is getting a serious wet on. I love the pictures
love
anandad

Melinda said...

Costco food is the best! I love getting their frozen yogurt, hot dogs, and churros!