Monday, October 19, 2009

Check that one off my list.

For quite awhile I have wanted to find a food storage solution in our tiny apartment. We were able to move a bunch of stuff out of the girls closet and store it somewhere else. This opened up a spot in their closet to conveniently store some food. After multiple attempts to get a board cut, I was able to get the shelves up and running this weekend. Not only do my home canned goods make great shelf supports, but it's great to know what I actually have on hand.

2 comments:

J N H said...

WOW That is TERRIFIC! Truely inspirational. I wish I was that prepared. I see that and get super jealous then an overwhelming sense of pressure to get mine going. But then I remember, oh yeah, we are living with my parents. NO ROOM! :) Then, I can relax.

Amy said...

Looks great! And very tasty. You guys have a great supply of food storage. The greatest thing is, is that you canned a lot of it. Way to go!