what great pictures he looks so much better. thank you for posting these. the last on is the best.love anandad
So cute. The second picture is perfect because his eyes are wide open and I love the way he is looking in the camera.
These pictures are so cute. I especially love the last one. It is so funny. He is such a cute little boy. I am glad he is finally home.
He looks like Beka in that last picture! I am excited to see him in person. I am glad all is well with him. I love you and miss you all! Aunt Nancy
Post a Comment
4 comments:
what great pictures he looks so much better. thank you for posting these. the last on is the best.
love
anandad
So cute. The second picture is perfect because his eyes are wide open and I love the way he is looking in the camera.
These pictures are so cute. I especially love the last one. It is so funny. He is such a cute little boy. I am glad he is finally home.
He looks like Beka in that last picture! I am excited to see him in person. I am glad all is well with him. I love you and miss you all! Aunt Nancy
Post a Comment