1. Cuisinart 1.5 Quart Automatic Ice Cream Maker
This fancy icecream maker is a new favorite of the family. It is $40 at Costco and worth every penny (it even comes with two bowls). Jethro's favorite thing about it (other than the fact that it makes ice cream) is that there is no rock salt or ice involved. all you have to do is put the bowl in the freezer and you can use it when it's frozen. My favorite thing about it is that I can make slushies, frozen yogurt, and sorbet. I'm excited for a summer full of slushies after working in the garden. It makes a very good amount of icecream- the same as a container from the store- 1.5 quarts. We love ours.
2. JustGano.com
I found this site a couple of weeks ago and I have fallen in love with the concept and their products. I love wearing fashion jewelry, but I hate paying a whole lot for it and I don't really have a lot of time to go and find the pieces I want. This business is a definite solution to my problem. It is a subscription service that sends you pieces that you choose each month. They have 3 different plans so you could get either 1, 3, or 6 pieces a month. I've gotten quite a few pieces so far and I love them all. If you check out their blog, they have a giveaway going on where you can score a free piece of jewelry (all you have to do is pick a piece and they'll send it to you). If you go here you can follow the instructions and receive a free bracelet for Earth Day. Go ahead and check out their pieces. It's pretty fun stuff. (If you do sign up for this, do it on a Friday. They have a freebie Friday for new signups.)
3 & 4. Babysteals.com and Scrapbooksteals.com
These 2 sites offer a different steal everyday at 9 am mountain time. The steals are usually 50% off retail so you can get pretty good deals. I've bought Baby Legs for all my kids and a bunch of maternity and baby items from babysteals. I've bought a lot of scrapbooking embellishments and a really good deal from scrapbook steals live brads, ribbon, flowers. They often have organization stuff and paper packs. You can sign up to be emailed the steal ever morning or just check every morning at 9 because things tend to go fast. If you live in the Salt Lake Valley or a willing to drive here, you can do local pickup in Murray so you don't have to pay shipping.


No comments:
Post a Comment