Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I think she loves her brother...


I walked in to check on the kids after they had gone to bed and this is how I find two of the kids. Katya has a really soft spot for her brother. She also has a really soft spot for people who sound hurt or sad. If someone cries, coughs, chokes, she always asks "Are you ok?". I'm sure Tenzing was crying and Katya couldn't stand hearing it so she crawled in their to comfort her. It makes my heart melt to see the love she has for him.

10 comments:

Juliana said...

How adorable is that?!!! Love it!

Amy said...

So Cute! That totally cracks me up. Katya is the best!!

Reuel and Ana said...

so sweet look how big he is

Candi said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Anonymous said...

Our kids are so amazing that way! I love the picture!

Ana Cristina said...

Katya is just celestial! What a darling angel!

Adrian said...

so sweet!

Adrian said...

so sweet!

Rebekah said...

And they are BOTH asleep!

David said...

I always get asked from Katya "are you ok" if she see's a band aid on me or if I sneeze!