Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Preschool Here I Come!

Katya was so excited to go to preschool this year. She now goes 4 days a week and absolutely loves it. She walks right in and has no hesitation at all. (I hope this is how it is for the rest of her school years.) She always walks out with a big smile on her face and there is no more forcing her to go the next day. I love it. Her friend Spencer is in her class and they have so much fun together. Can't wait to see how much she learns and grows.





3 comments:

Reuel and Ana said...

she is so cute with her back pack. l am glad she likes school, that will help a great deal
love
anandad

Reuel and Ana said...

she is so cute with her back pack. l am glad she likes school, that will help a great deal
love
anandad

Candi said...

She looks like such a big girl.