Thursday, February 24, 2011

St George Trip Feb. 21-23

Jethro had meetings in St. George so we figured we all would go. It was nice to escape to someplace a little warmer. The kids did fantastic traveling. As we were eating dinner in out hotel room that night, Katya got sick and continued to be so for the next 6 hours. I felt so bad for her, especially when she got to the point of nothing left to puke up. Luckily, the 2 other kids slept through it all. Katya fell asleep after midnight and slept for about 7 hours.

Tuesday we ate breakfast and then took Jethro to his meeting. I took the kids to the park to play and eat lunch. Luckily, Katya was feeling better. Too much traveling excitement for her, we think. After lunch we headed back to the hotel where Tenzing, Katya, and I took naps and Cali snuck snacks and watched cartoons. After Jethro finished his meetings, we headed to red Robin for dinner, where Katya proceeded to eat a whole bowl of spaghetti. She was hungry. Jethro took Cali swimming that night in the heated outdoor pool and she was so excited. That girl loves hotel swimming pools.













Wednesday, we got up and ate breakfast and packed up our stuff. We checked out of the hotel and took Jethro to his meeting. I took the kids to the St. George temple and then aimlessly drove around looking for a certain park. (I need an iphone so I won't have to drive around lost again.) Jethro's meeting got out early so we picked him up and headed to the park for lunch. The kids enjoyed eating and playing before we headed home.



The drive home was nice and overall was a great trip.

No comments: