Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Cute pics of Katya

I sometimes forget to send the new, cute pics of Katya to the fam. Sorry about that. Here are the really cute ones that we've taken in January so far. She is just growing up way to fast.


This is our favorite outfit for Katya. We have waited forever
for her to get big enough where she could somewhat fit into it.
We got it from Jethro's mission president and his wife- President
and Sister Lawrence. It also has a white sweater that
goes with it and it is just so cute!


We really hope that she never grows out of this outfit.
It is a 3-6 month outfit and by the rate she's growing it could
be her 12 month before she does.
Sweet!


Katya absolutely loves this dog. She got it from Grandma
Jones for Christmas and loves to play with it, chew on it,
and snuggle it.


This is just Katya being cute in her crib. I caught her
mid roll on this one. I never thought I'd see her roll as fast
as she does. It's crazy!


On Sunday we walked down to my sisters apartment
and bundled Katya all up. She doesn't seem to like it as much
as she did when she was younger. Right after I took this
picture she started screaming.


Jethro took this picture one morning. Katya
usually ends up in one of the four corners of her crib with her
legs up on the side. I'm not quite sure why or how she
does it, but she manages to do it every day. Her
sleeping positions always make us laugh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there all
Just checked out the blog and loved it. I especially liked the 100 things about you Staci. But you did leave some out...like how much you love pink lemonaide!!! and how hyper it makes you. Also, do you like creative memories stuff? I use to sell it and have some extras!!

Love you all, kiss that little one for me.

Amy said...

Katya is so cute. She is such a happy baby! I can't wait to get my hands on her.

andrea said...

I love Katya's outfit too. I'm glad you did the grocery delivery thing!