I just love how much Nya loves Katya. She tries to teach Katya so much-- like how to blow her nose. She is such a good cousin to Katya. I'm so glad that we live near Rebekah so that Katya has such a wonderful cousin to learn from. If Katya learns a lot from Nya and turns out as good as Nya I will be so happy. They are just too cute together.
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Nya loves Katya
Today I watched Nya and she just loves to play with Katya. As I fed and burped Katya, Nya insisted that I let Katya play with her. I kept telling her that Katya had to finish her bottle, but Nya kept asking. Finally Katya finished and Nya wanted her to sit on the couch next to her. I put Katya on the couch and then Nya climbed off the couch, went and grabbed a blanket, and then climbed back up. She got back down and got some toys and then came back. She climbed up on the couch, covered both of them with the blanket, and gave Katya some toys to play with. It was so funny. About 10 minutes later I informed Nya that it was time for Katya to take a nap. Nya got mad and told me know. She wanted to play with Katya. It cracked me up that she was so mad that I was going to put Katya down. I sat Katya up and then let them play together.



Nya made sure that Katya had every toy that she wanted. After Nya handed Katya the rings, shown in the previous picture, they fell into Katya's lap and bonked her on the head. Nya said, "Oh. I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry baby." She said "I'm sorry" to Katya like 20 times. She just kept saying it over and over again until I told her that Katya was okay. It made me laugh. She wanted to make sure that Katya was okay and that I knew that she didn't mean to hurt Katya.
I just love how much Nya loves Katya. She tries to teach Katya so much-- like how to blow her nose. She is such a good cousin to Katya. I'm so glad that we live near Rebekah so that Katya has such a wonderful cousin to learn from. If Katya learns a lot from Nya and turns out as good as Nya I will be so happy. They are just too cute together.
I just love how much Nya loves Katya. She tries to teach Katya so much-- like how to blow her nose. She is such a good cousin to Katya. I'm so glad that we live near Rebekah so that Katya has such a wonderful cousin to learn from. If Katya learns a lot from Nya and turns out as good as Nya I will be so happy. They are just too cute together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What cute girls. Nya is a good cousin indeed. I am happy to hear that Nya likes to share and teach rather than grab all the toys from Katya like most 2 year olds would do. That is so funny that Nya got mad at you when you were going to take "her baby" away. Funny....
Dear Staci
thank you so much for posting these many pictures of our beautiful girls. There is only one problem. we do not have enough picture frames to put them in. Ana has to have them all over the house. our favorite is the christmas one where Nya is trying to hold Katya and Katya is not sure that is such a good idea. Ana had an old friend die today and when she gets home, these pictures will help her cheer up.
love
Dad and Ana
Post a Comment