Tuesday, February 27, 2007
What Katya Remembers
I was hanging pictures tonight and went to go hang up a picture in Katya's room. It is a picture by Simon Dewey of a little girl in a garden with Christ. We got it before Katya was born and I thought it would be really cute if Katya grew up to look like the little girl. I was walking by the couch carrying the picture and stopped to show it to Katya as she sat on Jethro's lap. I told her that I hope she grows up to look like the little girl. I then pointed to Christ and said, "Do you know who this is?". She immediately yelled with excitement and then babbled a few more things. There was no prodding from us for any reaction. It was so cute. It's like she remembers who Christ is. She is just so smart and I know that she is just going to keep amazing us, especially when she learns how to talk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am always amazed when kids see a picture of Christ and recognize him. It just goes to show that we lived before we came to this earth. That is awesome that she had such a reaction, she is such a precious girl!
you have a precious little girl.
love
dad
Awesome story. Post pictures of your new place.
Post a Comment