Sunday, July 8, 2007

4th of July

This 4th of July was really low key for us. Since Katya and I got back really late the night before, we just slept in and relaxed. It was nice to do. That afternoon we went to Rebekah and Matt's for tacos. They were way yummy. After resting for a bit, we headed to Sugarhouse Park to score some good seats for the show. We lucked out and got a pretty good parking spot that was only about 3 blocks away. We found a nice place on the hill and played games and talked. There were so many people there, but there was so much grass space that it didn't feel crowded. The fireworks show was so cool. It lasted about 20 minutes or so. Katya absolutely loved it all and watched in amazement. It was a lot of fun and a really enjoyable holiday.

With Nya at the Park

Katya playing with bubbles for the first time

Katya and I

Jethro and Katya

Fireworks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a good 4th, so glad to hear, we missed you!

Reuel and Ana said...

Dear Jethro and Staci
I am so glad to hear the news. \I love you all very much. the pictures of \Katya are so cute.
love dad