Sunday, July 8, 2007

It's a.....................

Girl! That's right, we are having another girl. Her due date is Dec. 1st. And we are just so excited! I can't wait for Katya to have a little sister. She is going to do such a good job being an older sister. We haven't thought of any names yet and don't have many ideas. Hopefully we'll be able to figure one out soon because I can't wait 5 more months to figure it out. Here are a few of our baby girl's first pics.



11 comments:

The Barkers said...

Congratulations!!!!! I had a feeling a little one would be coming soon for you two! As for names, we're partial to Olivia - you can use it if you want to! ;o) Ha ha!

Amy said...

Congrats!!! Great pics

Tiffany said...

Congratulations from us as well! I love little babies. Good luck on the name choosing--it's a hard process.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys! Katya will be a great big sister.

Jancisco said...

Congratulations you guys! She is already adorable! How about Crazy Lena? That fits the Russian theme. (read: singing in socking feet while standing on the couch).

jethrojones said...

Actually Jan, I was thinking about naming her Stabbi Sveta.

Mandalynn said...

Congratulations!!

Lucy said...

Congratulations! How old is Katya? She still looks like such a baby! You are going to be such a busy mommy! How great to have sisters for your daughters. I adore my sisters and they will have that unique bond for life.

Laughing at your 74% number. I think the questions were all skewed. Clearly...looking at your pictures, you have plenty of balance. No guilt I say!

Anonymous said...

She looks like a Mia to me...

Staci said...

Katya is 14 months and still pretty small. Hopefully here sister doesn't get bigger than her or they'll be some major competition.

Zach and Codi said...

Congrats Guys