Friday, July 6, 2007

I'm back...

It seems as if I am getting farther and farther behind on blogging as everyday passes. There are so many posts that I have needed to do, but haven't really had time to do it at all. Hopefully, I can get all caught up and post all that I need to.

Here;s pictures from our trip to Portland. Katya had so much fun and I really enjoyed seeing my dad's side of the family for the first time in like 5 or more years. Katya enjoyed all of the attention and especially seeing Grandma and Grandpa. She didn't get a whole lot of sleep, but she was always so happy and such a good traveler. She made all sorts of friends when we were at the airport and loved all the attention that the family and strangers gave her. She tried clam chowder for the first time and really loved it. I on the other hand got to have lots of seafood that I haven't had in forever. It was so good because it was all fresh. It takes so different than the stuff we get here in Utah. Katya went to the beach and saw the ocean for the first time and loved it. I'm so glad that I was able to go, but was excited to come home. Jethro really missed us.

Katya is such a good traveler and loved looking out the window.


Katya with her Grandpa Hawks and Great-Grandpa Hawks.


Katya with Grandma and Grandpa at the Tillamook Cheese Factory.


Katya and I in Manzanitta, Oregon.

At Cannon Beach with Haystack Rock in the background.


At Manzinitta. Katya loved the wind.


My dad's side of the family.


Katya's new favorite toy, a plastic straw.


Sunset on the beach.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewww nice sunset picture, ever thought about going into photography?
Katya is really cute with that straw.

Jancisco said...

That is a beautiful sunset picture. I totally love the Tillamook cheese factory. I made Ben go there when we drove up to the Oregon Coast. We also went to the Pig N' Ford at the Tillamook County Fair. You should blog about that event. . . its crazy.

Reuel and Ana said...

what great pictures of you family reunion it was nice to see you and \Katya had such a goog time.
love
dad