Friday, September 7, 2007

Can it get any cuter?

Yesterday Nya and Katya were wearing matching outfits so I just had to take pictures. They are just too cute together and you can tell they just love playing together. I'm glad that Nya lives close enough that they get to play often. Enough babbling, here are the pics.



Silly girl


Fun times



What a funny Nya


So cute!


These two are so stinkin' cute!






That's my girl!



Daddy's little girl!



I love this picture.


So cute!

6 comments:

Amy said...

What little cuties!! Jethro isn't half bad either. Staci I love the pics, maybe you should consider doing photography as a side job!!

The Barkers said...

She is so cute!!! I can't believe what a beast my child looks like compared to her! I love how teeny she is!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Cute pictures! It'll be exciting for you to have another girl so that you can dress Katya and her alike!

Tiffany said...

Cute pictures! It'll be exciting for you to have another girl so that you can dress Katya and her alike!

andrea said...

Cute, cute pictures. The girls look adorable together. You guys looked cute in your BYU blue too.

Anonymous said...

These pics are too precious Staci. I love them!!