Sunday, September 30, 2007

Katya's Newest Crush


Katya found a new boy to be in love with. Even though she only had one 20 minute nap today, she was in a great mood. She loved this new toy. This was the at least the twentieth time Spiderman danced and sang and she loved it every time. About half way through, she looks off camera and doesn't seem interested in Spiderman. That was because she saw our friend Stephanie eating ice cream. Ice cream is much more important to her than anything else.

We also took Katya to Nursery for the first time today and she loved being around all the kids. She loves people her size. I put both videos even though they are the same to see which is better, Blogger or YouTube. I know Google owns YouTube, so I would assume they are probably pretty similar, but I am just curious. Indulge me. The Blogger video apparently is not working, so I guess YouTube is better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so freakin' cute!! Made my day!! :)

Tiffany said...

That is hilarious!