Monday, March 3, 2008
"I'm so pretty"
Most of the time, Cali has such a serious look on her face and she'll just look at us. We have discovered a way to truly make her smile. She loves to here how pretty and beautiful she is. That is sure to put a smile on her face. The other night, Jethro was sitting on the floor holding Cali as we played with Katya. Katya did something cute and gave me a total cut face to which I said, "Katya you're so beautiful." Immediately after I said it. Cali burst out screaming because we didn't tell her how beautiful she was. We proceeded to tell Cali that she was pretty and beautiful also. This calmed her down and got her to smile. It is just so funny what kids do. I sure do love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha ha. Cali is such a cutie.
Post a Comment