Sunday, March 9, 2008

Chili's anyone?

Jethro and I are part of this advertising company called BzzAgent. We sample and test out products in BzzCampaigns. As part of our job, we talk to others about the products and our opinions of them. It is a great way for companies to get the word out on new products. Jethro has been involved in quite a few campaigns, but I just started.

My first campaign is for Chili's new Smokehouse Bacon Big Mouth Burger. Can I just say "oh yum". They are so good! They are quite large and one burger could definitely feed both Jethro and me. I had the Southern Smokehouse Bacon Burger. I love bacon and with really thick slices of sweet bacon it was so yummy.
I (Jethro) had the JalapeƱo Smokehouse Burger and I really liked it. The burger was good, but it was a little dry. That was a bit of a bummer. The bacon was not as seasoned as Staci's burger, but it was still really good. I don't even like bacon, but this tasted less like bacon and more like cooked ham. The fries are also really good. But, of course, I love French fries and hamburgers, so it is a given that I would love this.
I would definitely recommend this to those who really like burgers and definitely those who like bacon. The really aren't too spicy either (at least mine wasn't).

Now for the fun part--a little contest. This contest will end Tuesday night 8 pm Mountain Time. Just leave a comment saying what your favorite restaurant is. (Also, if you're new to our blog, tell me how you found us-for curiosities sake.) Tuesday night, Jethro will draw a number and the author of that comment that is will receive 2 coupons for a free Chili's Smokehouse Bacon Burger that comes with fries. It can't get any better than that. Only one comment per person please. Good luck to all.

13 comments:

Tiffany said...

I was going to leave a comment before I even saw the fun part because I LOVE Chili's. I got super excited when Chili's was in your blog title. I always tell people that Chili's is the heart of America because it seriously is amazing. Everytime I go there (which is not as much as I wish) I can't decide what to order because there are so many things that I'd want! Okay, so in short - Chili's is, by far, my favorite restaurant!

Teri Le said...

Duger's - it's an amazing seafood place found only here on the coast. It's divine.

Chain wise, it all depends on my mood!

Holly and Brad said...

Chilis is like heaven on earth to me! This advertising thing sounds pretty awesome. Now sign me up for that burger please! My mouth has been watering the whole time ;)

Jo Anne said...

Now who can pass up a chance for a free meal out? Though I seldom eat at restaurants, I will say Gordy's Sichuan Cafe is my current favorite.

Nicole Hunter said...

What a great job! I need to get into that! Daniel and I love to eat pretty much anything, but I'd have to say one of my favorite places is Los Hermanos Mexican Food. Yummmmm.....

Anonymous said...

I do want to try the smokehouse burger because I LOVE bacon. The thick slices look so good!
My favorite restaurant is either Corbin's Grill in Layton, Ut or the infamous Ruth's Chris on Marketstreet located downtown SLC. These two restaurants have the best steaks I have ever had. They are on the pricey side, but well worth it!!!
-Jonathan Darling

Anonymous said...

Triple XXX burgers in seattle. Best Root Beer EVER!!!!!

eli

Kathy said...

I know it's gross, but my favorite restaurant is The Olive Garden. I'm a sucker for breadsticks dipped in alfredo sauce!! I do love me some Chili's, though, too. Mmmmm....I'm hungry!!

Amy said...

My favorite is Outback Steakhouse. G'day, mate!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love Olive Garden!! That's one of my favorites.

Nic said...

Applebee's

Walkers said...

Our favorite is a place in Virginia called the Mill Street Grill- it is ah-mazing!!!

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite is Black Angus.