I'm using Jethro's work computer so I've had to figure out how to get pics off our camera and on to the computer. It's taking me awhile so now I can finally share them.
Cali is getting so big and developing a really cute personality. She loves to play and is so much fun. She rolls over now(just one way) and can sit up all by herself. Here is a super cute pictures from last week.
Yeah, they are just about the same size. Cali is a little shorter, so not all the clothes work for her, but she is plenty thick. Technically, Katya wears the larger size, but Cali can also wear that size, but doesn't wear it as often. Did that make any sense?
3 comments:
I love the bow. Way cute.
Such cute pictures. Are your girls in the same size clothes right now? If not, who's in the bigger size?
Yeah, they are just about the same size. Cali is a little shorter, so not all the clothes work for her, but she is plenty thick. Technically, Katya wears the larger size, but Cali can also wear that size, but doesn't wear it as often. Did that make any sense?
Post a Comment