Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Growth

I have not shaved for a little over a week. Those in my family know that I am not a very hairy person. In high school people thought that I shaved my legs. In fact, they still do. When I waxed my legs just before Christmas, all the students thought that I had shaved my legs before so that it wouldn't hurt so bad. Not true. This picture (warning: viewer discretion is advised) shows that I have a very diverse (allbeit small) collection of hair on my upper lip. Good thing God invented high-powered microscopes that can plug into a computer and take a picture like this (click to enlarge, if you are a sadist).



That brown may be more red than brown, but I certainly would not want to admit that.

You can see by this picture that there is very little hair on my face. I don't think I will ever be able to grow anything more than an Abraham Lincoln beard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That hair pic is pretty gross. ha ha

Reuel and Ana said...

RED did some one say RED hair?