Monday, June 9, 2008
Last Day of School!
I know I am a week behind, but I still need to blog about it. Jethro had his last day of school on June 4th. He was so happy. Let's just say that the second year of teaching went so much better than the first. Since Jethro didn't have a any students and only had to go part of the day, he decided to take Katya with him and she couldn't be happier. She had a horrible night's sleep but she woke up early and was so happy to be going with her daddy.
She had a big smile on her face as she got to ride in Jethro's car. She waved to me as they were driving away. I had a really proud parent moment as I watched her. I am so proud of her for all that she does and who she is becoming.
When she goes to Jethro's school, she loves to play with his bell. What trip to daddy's school would be complete without it?
She was so happy to be there and Jethro said she did really well and was happy. By the time she got home at 2 she was tired though.
Thanks Jethro for taking her to school with you and thanks Katya for being such a good girl for your daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Apparently Jethro didn't mention that she was throwing tupperware during the luncheon. Just kidding! It was a "baby day" and we loved having her.
Look at all that hair she's got!
I love the pic with her in the car. She looks excited!
Post a Comment