Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's been awhile....

Yesterday I realized that it has been quite awhile since I put up pics of the girls. I haven't taken a lot of pics lately and just haven't felt like blogging. I figure I better put some stuff up before everybody quits reading my blog. Now for your viewing pleasure....

If you ever need any updates on the girls, just give them a call.

They would love to talk to you.

3 comments:

Reuel and Ana said...

sooooooo cute I just love them.
can´t wait until August.
love
anandad

Candi said...

I love these pictures. They are both so cute and it looks like they are a lot of fun.

Tiffany said...

Okay, I've been terrible at commenting on your blog because I've been viewing it via google reader and not bothering to come here to do it. But I love how fearsome Katya looks in the first picture!