
The Fabulous site 5 Minutes for Mom is hosting a fabulous party with tons of prizes. Click here to check it out.
I'd like to introduce myself to those who are new. I am a mommy to two wonderfully fabulous little girls and wife to an amazing husband. My oldest daughter (almost 3) was born with Down Syndrome and has been such a wonderful blessing in our lives. She is so loving and kind and has taught me so much about happiness, love, and enjoying life. On top of being such a wonderful person, she is a wonderful sister to our 1 1/2 year old. Our youngest is so different from our oldest, but we love it. She is a little more on the serious side and is very attached to me. I love being able to stay at home with my girls everyday. My wonderful husband affords me the chance because he works really hard as a middle school English Teacher. (And just a little shout-out to him- Congrats on finishing your Masters! You did it and I am so proud of you!) When I'm not busy enjoying life with my husband and kids, I love to scrapbook, garden, can our garden produce, sew, read, of course blog, and most recently work on my business- MunchieMe Designs (I'm sponsoring a prize for the contest-#61). I keep myself way too busy, but I love it and wouldn't have it any other way.
Now head on over and check out the party!
(If I'm so lucky, I would love to win(in order): US58, US102, US49, US19, US27, US21, US26, US118, USC26, US53, US41, US14, USC11, US8, US2)
I'd like to introduce myself to those who are new. I am a mommy to two wonderfully fabulous little girls and wife to an amazing husband. My oldest daughter (almost 3) was born with Down Syndrome and has been such a wonderful blessing in our lives. She is so loving and kind and has taught me so much about happiness, love, and enjoying life. On top of being such a wonderful person, she is a wonderful sister to our 1 1/2 year old. Our youngest is so different from our oldest, but we love it. She is a little more on the serious side and is very attached to me. I love being able to stay at home with my girls everyday. My wonderful husband affords me the chance because he works really hard as a middle school English Teacher. (And just a little shout-out to him- Congrats on finishing your Masters! You did it and I am so proud of you!) When I'm not busy enjoying life with my husband and kids, I love to scrapbook, garden, can our garden produce, sew, read, of course blog, and most recently work on my business- MunchieMe Designs (I'm sponsoring a prize for the contest-#61). I keep myself way too busy, but I love it and wouldn't have it any other way.
Now head on over and check out the party!
(If I'm so lucky, I would love to win(in order): US58, US102, US49, US19, US27, US21, US26, US118, USC26, US53, US41, US14, USC11, US8, US2)
20 comments:
Hi Staci, it's very nice to meet you!
Congrats on your new venture!
Just stopping by to say Hi for the party!
Your girls are super cute! :)
Hi, Staci. Sounds like you are blessed with a beautiful family. Funny how much we learn from our children, huh!
Nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!
Hey girl! Fun party, huh? Your family is beautiful...
Since I'm in the 400s on the UBP list, I'm starting at the end and working backwards with my party-hopping. Nice to meet you! :)
jen @ j-wag: photography & stuff
Yes, our children teach us so much! Your family is beautiful. It's great to meet you! :)
oh I think we could be friends!
thanks for visiting my blog
I almost put on mine how much I love my x sticker maker and there it is on yours, that this has made my scraping so much EASIER especially when working with ribbon!
also I saw that you like the bourne movies...oh yeah some action and matt damon is all I need :)
have a great weekend 'partying'
Hi, Stacy... so nice to meet you! You have a beautiful family!
Enjoy the party!
Just stopped by to say hi from the Ultimat Blog Party. Hope you'll give my blog a visit when you can. Nice to meet you.
it's so nice meeting you here. I'm hopping from blog to blog for the ultimate blog party. :) Have a great day!
Hi Staci
your name caught my eye, because my name is spelled the same way, and I have found it to be quite rare. Have fun with your little ones. I also enjoy staying at home with my kids.
Staci @ noiwasntsleeping.blogspot.com
Hi. I'm dropping in from the UBP. You have a fun blog. Have a great weekend!
Stopping by from the UBP '09, pleased to meet you!
Sounds like you and I have all the same hobbies!
Blessings!
Nice to meet you, Stacie! Have a great party week, and stop by my blog and say hi! :)
Kim
www.shopwithmemama.com
Thank you for the blog comment, nice to meet you! :)
Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.
Ta!
I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.
Hi Staci-
Another Stacie here! :)
I am just stopping in from The Ultimate Blog Party to say hello. Come by my place to enter to win a LeapFrog Tag Reading System and some books. :)
Stacie
The Divine Miss Mommy
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com
http://www.twitter.com/stacieinatlanta
MunchieMe designs is so cute!!
Can't wait to click around :)
Stopping by from UBP to say "hi" - party on :-)
carma
Post a Comment