Katya wanted to fly the kite, and then Cali did, so we let them. Below is Katya's first attempt and Cali's second. Cali let it go on the first one and I had to chase it down. Luckily, no kites were harmed in the making of these movies.
They both did really well flying the kite. I loved how they just walked around holding it. That was cute how Cali walked back and handed it to Jethro when she was done.
4 comments:
such darling videos. how much these girls are growing it is so wonderful to see
love
anandad
They both did really well flying the kite. I loved how they just walked around holding it. That was cute how Cali walked back and handed it to Jethro when she was done.
I can't believe how good they did. I am surprised they didn't let go a lot. It was so cute to watch them walk toward the kite. They are so cute.
Hee Hee. They are so cute. Hmm. Maybe you guys should teach me how to fly a kite!!
Post a Comment