Yesterday, it rained harder than we have ever seen it rain here. Lightning struck, thunder clapped, our basement apartment flooded. Luckily, the flood only reached about a foot onto our carpet. Nonetheless, it was still startling and a pain. Luckily for us, there were sand bags right outside the door, or I am sure the damage would have been worse. Pictures of our toweled back door and a video of the rain follow.
Sorry about your basement getting flooded. While you were out of town we had some crazy rain like that and some houses out in Herriman got their basements flooded 1-3 ft. We didn't get much rain yesterday, but all of last week in the afternoon we would have these total thunder storms and I have never seen it rain so hard. I love the end of the video when you run out it. I knew you wouldn't disapoint. I knew you would do something during the video :)
5 comments:
Sorry about your basement getting flooded. While you were out of town we had some crazy rain like that and some houses out in Herriman got their basements flooded 1-3 ft. We didn't get much rain yesterday, but all of last week in the afternoon we would have these total thunder storms and I have never seen it rain so hard. I love the end of the video when you run out it. I knew you wouldn't disapoint. I knew you would do something during the video :)
Wow what a flood. rain is good for the garden. about six weeks and we will be there to hug your little cuties.
love
anandad
Sorry about the flooded, but boy do I wish for some rain like that here in San Antonio. It makes me miss Washington.
Oh no!! One of our windows leaked, but we didn't get enough rain to do that. I am so sorry!! I hope it didn't get too messy!
looks like you are living in tennessee
Post a Comment