It is a week late, but at least I'm posting. We had a big family picnic on Memorial Day with my extended family. Most of them live around here, but sadly I rarely see them. It was a blast to get together with them and I'm glad we were able to go. (Sorry it took so long for me to get them up Mom and Dad, but here you go.)

My sisters, their husbands/boyfriends, and kids. I haven't seen some for a couple of
months so it was a good time.

My fabulous Grandpa.

Chattin' it up.

My cousin Christina and her family, minus a few kids.

Katya liked the food.


Cali playing catch with my cousin's little girl.

I think my nephew Taylor likes dogs.

Taylor

The sisters- Candi, Beka, Susan, Megan, Staci.

Megan sliding with Taylor.

My cousin Lyndsey and her adorable little baby.

The Hawks girls with my Grandpa Ray.

Grandpa Ray and Cali

Grandpa Ray with both my girls.

Grandma Marie with the girls.

My aunts, Debbie and Nancy, with their dad.

The girls really like rolls.

They all look so tired and bored. I think it was time to go home.

Jethro, Nate (Beka's boyfriend), Beka, Brent (Candi's husband), and the kids.

Brent, Candi, and my cousin Meri.

More cousins.

Cali playing with my cousin's little boy.

He (my cousin's kid) is such a cute little boy!
Saturday before Memorial Day, I met my Aunt Nancy, Cousin Meri, and my sister Susan at the zoo. The girls always love the zoo and it was a blast. I think the kids favorite part was sharing their snacks with each other.


When we went to look at the giraffes, one was really close and bent over to eat
some leaves- about 3 feet from the fence. Awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment