Sunday, September 20, 2009

Brazilian Visitors

Jethro's dad and his wife and been visiting the states for the past couple of months and made his way to Utah for his last major stop. It has been 3 years since we've seen him so it was nice for him to meet Cali and see a grown Katya. We were able to get the kids to sit still for a few minutes for some pics, but that didn't last long.




After posing for some group pics, the girls just wanted to play. They are all so cute and love to play with their cousin Nya. She is such a patient angel with the girls and absolutely adores them both. We are so lucky to live close by so the girls can learn good things from Nya.



Cali loves to pose now and stick out her hip. This is just one of the many
things Nya has taught the girls.

The fabulous Nya

Katya asking to take pictures with my camera.

I think this is the first time is forever that I have been able to get the girls to sit
still enough for a picture.

These 2 are my favorite. I have no idea what they are laughing about, but I
love the way that it shows their friendship with each other and their personalities.


Cali thinks she is big enough to ride Nya's bike. She actually pedaled,
but I think that it's still a little big.

2 comments:

Amy said...

The two pictures of the girls laughing are great! What cutie pie's.

David said...

Those three girls are so cute and great personalities, I'm glad to be their Uncle and to get to know them.