Our Girls Night for August was a fabulous hike planned by Amy. I haven't been hiking in so long and she picked a really fabulous spot. It just ended up being just Amy, Rebekah, and I, which was so much fun. We headed up Little Cottonwood Canyon (I had never been) and even stopped at the Temple Quarry on the way back down. Thanks girls for such a fun time.
That was a fun hike. And spending time with you and Bekah was great! I really like the picture of you next to the river. Well actually, I have the inside scoop, you climbed down into the river to pose on that rock.
5 comments:
Your photography skills + your new camera = Awesome pictures! LOVE the corn on the cob and mountain ones.
great pictures
That was a fun hike. And spending time with you and Bekah was great! I really like the picture of you next to the river. Well actually, I have the inside scoop, you climbed down into the river to pose on that rock.
Gorgeous! Nothing like a hike with a rewarding view!
That hike looks familiar!!
Post a Comment