Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mother's Day Gift!


UPDATE: Okay, I was wrong about Bejeweled 2 deluxe. I got the download link today for the original Bejeweled Deluxe, not Bejeweled 2 Deluxe. Bummer, 2 is better than the first, but that is okay, beggars can't be choosers.

Joystiq reports that PopCap Games will allegedly be giving away a code for a free download of the game Bejeweled deluxe for Mother's Day. They say it will be included in the Newsletter, so sign up here if you want a full retail version of the game for free. I have no way to verify if this is true, but I signed up for the newsletter, anyway. Hopefully it is not a ploy for more subscribers to their newsletter. I love this game and it will give me something to do during my downtime (which will come in 3-5 years).

Image from http://www.bubble-bobble-games.com/images/bejeweled-game/big1.jpg



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I lost you guys' phone number and had a question for you. Give me a call when you get the chance!!

Hero Supreme said...

hey, i got your bedazzled 2 if you are interested