On Wednesday I left to come to my parents house in Oklahoma for my younger sister, Megan's, graduation. I haven't been home in 3 years so it was nice to be back. I don't have much time to write, but here are a few pics of the trip so far.

My dad and Katya.

My cousins Michael and Christpher with Katya. They absolutely loved playing with her and she loved it too.

This is what Katya thought of her first plane trip.

Megan and I right before graduation.

Megan, Katya, and I at the Tulsa Zoo. Katya loved it!
4 comments:
what a fun trip. it is always nice to come home. cute pictures for little but getting bigger Katya.
lovee
dad
Glad you are having a great trip home. I can't believe you haven't been back in 3 years.
What fun trip. I miss living in Oklahoma:)
Hey guys! I was going through a friend of a friend of a friend's blog (or something like that) and I stumbled on yours. Love the picture of Katya on the airplane.
-Tiffany Bishop
Post a Comment