Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Weird ducks...
I'm being to think that things at our apartment can be a little weird sometimes, especially with the animals. This morning was one of those instances. I walked out to uncover the squash because it was cold last night. As I walked across the deck, I looked out to the grass and saw 3 ducks just chillin'. It looked a little odd and didn't expect to see them just sitting there. As i stepped onto the grass, they stood up and started to waddle away. I said to them, "Don't worry guys. I'm just going to uncover the squash. You can stay." They then sat back down. I thought that was a little weird. I figured they'd fly away while I uncovered the squash. As I walked back to the house, they were still sitting on the grass. As I approached, they stood up to walk away again and I told them the same thing. They sat back down and just chilled. It was so weird. I went to take a picture of them just sitting there but i was to confused by their weird behavior. If they come back again I will be sure to take a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment