Today we went to Boo at the Zoo. It was fun, but way crowded. We lucked out and got a good parking spot. We went with Rebekah and Nya, which was a lot of fun. There were so many people there. There were companies handing out candy, but we didn't want to wait in line for 10 minutes to get one piece of candy. We found a few lines that were really short so we got the candy there. It was fun to see the animals. The monkeys were really active and the baby orangutan was swinging around everywhere. I really like going to the zoo and seeing the animals, but Katya's favorite part is looking at all the people. She was so good and the only noise she made was laughter. I'm glad she is so easy to please.
Sometimes it's so hard to get a picture where they are both smiling and have cute faces. Too bad I can't pull them out of seperate pictures and create a new one.
6 comments:
She is so funny and she makes such a cute pumpkin! My favorite is the first pic. I absolutely love it!!
Cute,cute,cute!!!! We need to see you guys before we move and that is SOON! Jethro, sorry we missed your call the other day. We were so disappointed that we didn't get to see you.
That first picture is so adorable!!
Katya looks so cute in her pumkin costume!! Miley has the same one!
Daniel and Nicole, that is so funny that Miley has the same costume. We were looking the whole day at the zoo to see if anyone else had one, because it was not very expensive at Old Navy, and we were sure that other people would have bought it, too. She was the only one wearing it at the zoo, and we were shocked!
Both girls look so cute! I am glad they live so close and get along so well!
Post a Comment