Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

We took Katya trick-or-treating for the first time tonight. The best part of it all was the dressing up. I think she looked so cute as Cinderella at midnight. We had to do something with our giant pumpkin. She didn't last long out there though. By the time we finally got going, she was tired, hungry, and cold. She sure looked cute though.




Staci didn't put up a picture that shows her costume very well and it was cute, so I will put one up here:




Katya in her super cute Halloween pajamas from Grandma Jones. I just love them.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, I have never seen anything so cute! I love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cuteness!! I totally love it Stace!! :D YAY!! I especially love the PJs.

andrea said...

That is way too cute. You should send that into family fun magazine.