Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy Anniversary


I have to admit, I am not a very romantic guy. I sometimes forget things. One thing I will never forget is my anniversary. I purposely got married right after Gideon's birthday so I would always remember. His birthday is a trigger that reminds me it is almost my anniversary. I am a very lucky man. Staci is the most wonderful wife I could ever imagine. She does so much for me and helps me in so many ways. I don't know what I would do without her. She gets up every morning and makes me lunch. She takes such great care of our beautiful daughter. I love her so much. She is always thinking of ways to serve and help others. She is a kind and considerate mother who goes out of her way to make the lives of those around her better. Sometimes I am rude and mean, and she forgives me without question. She has great faith and determination, and that helps me a lot. She makes delicious food that makes me gain weight, and then makes me go on a diet and still makes good food. She loves unconditionally and helps me love others more. She puts up with me being gone so long some days without complaint. She loves football. She really is amazing. I love her. It was a good thing to marry her.

No comments: