Monday, November 5, 2007

36 weeks

That's right, I'm 36 weeks and our little girl will be here in just 4 short weeks. It's crazy to think that we will then be a family of 4. Wow, time sure does fly. I'm excited, but a little nervous. Everyone says that having 2 kids is pretty easy, I just hope that that is he case. I feel bad for our little girl because I haven't taken as many pregnant pictures of me as I did with Katya. I decided to take on yesterday to document. After Jethro took the picture, I looked at it and thought that I was huge! Alright, I know to many of you I may not seem that big, but I was not this big with Katya. I guess it's true what they say- you get bigger with every kid. I decided to pull up a picture of e with Katya around the same time to do a little comparison.



Pregnant with Katya about 35 weeks


Now at 36 weeks

I definitely think that this little girl is going to be bigger than the 6 pounds that Katya was, unless she's just packing a whole ton of water. She is definitely more of a mover and seems like she'll be playing soccer or some other rough sport once she gets older. I am so excited for her to come so that I can see her cute little face and see her personality. I just hope that she waits to come 'till after the BYU vs. Utah football game on Nov. 24- I don't want to miss it!

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Wow, you are HUGE, just kidding. You don't look much bigger than with Katya. You are funny Staci. 4 more weeks, I am soooo excited!

Tiffany said...

I think you look amazing for being 36 weeks pregnant! I was thinking that the other night when we saw you guys and this picture confirms it.

Zach and Codi said...

I dont think you look bigger. You look the same. Maybe try on the same outfit because maybe the jeans hold things in?

The Barkers said...

You are so cute I can't even stand it!! I only wish I was that cute pregnant. Pretty sure I was that size when I was about 20 weeks....and I have the photos to prove it! HA! Anyway, I'm so excited for both of you. Maybe someday we will actually live in the vicinity so we can see your cute kids! P.S. L-O-V-E the bangs!!!!!!!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

I wish I looked as good as you pregnant! I refuse to post or take any pictures cuz then when I see them I won't want to get pregnant again. We're gonna have 2 little girls around the same age, so we'll have to have playdates. I'm so excited for you guys!