Sunday, November 25, 2007

BYU vs. Utah

My biggest fear going into this game was not that BYU would lose, but that I wouldn't make it to the game because I would be having the baby instead. Luckily, I made it and I was so glad I did. We had such a fun time and I couldn't stand to leave the stands once during the entire game (and anyone who has ever been pregnant knows how hard it is to hold it for that long). I was so afraid that the minute I would leave something monumental would happen. It was such an intense game that I kept praying I wouldn't go into labor. I loved every minute of the game and am so glad that we went and are so proud of BYU. Go Cougars!



2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I have to concur that it was such an awesome game! Did you guys go on to the field afterwards? We needed to get home to our boys, so we left right after the end. I'm glad you didn't go into labor! Now you're all set for tomorrow (that was my guess).

Reuel and Ana said...

I am glad I lost the guess contest so you could go to the game. I am glad you had a good time. I love you both and hope Cali comes at the right time. Thank you so much Staci for the wife and mother that you are. I love you more each day. Same goes for Jethro. Thank you for all your work in making it happen with Andrea's kids. We pray for your little family each day
love
Dad and Ana